FSX CHICAGO – OFFICIAL PARTNER:
Update: Part 107 – New airman certificate.
Are you a drone operator? Joining the fast rising of Unmanned Vehicles? Interested in Public Safety? Call 708-299-8246 for more information!
Join our special course on COMMERCIAL DRONE OPERATIONS and AVIATION SAFETY – DRONES AND UAV’s INTEGRATION INTO US NATIONAL AIRSPACE:
A teacher in New York has been arrested for flying and crashing a drone into empty seats during a tennis match at the US Open. Dozen of Pilots Reporting encounters with Drones when landing or taking off. Drones spotted as high as 12,000 feet or more. This is only going to bring trouble.
UAV Pilot License training in a two day course!
- Learn about FAA Legislation and your limitations when operating a drone.
- Understand, Manage and Mitigate Risk.
- Understand Technology: How Radio Control Works, Limitations of Remote Control.
- Weather and Weather Services
- Aircraft Performance
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- National Airspace Regulations
- Video Transmission, Photography, Stabilized Video Solutions, Surveying, Rescue.
- Opportunities within this new industry.
To register, please call 708-299-8246 or use our online form. Thank you.
The course takes two days at FSX Chicago Cessna Flight Center in Berwyn, IL and guarantees you pass the FAA Written Test!
For more information and registration please call 708-299-8246.